National Registration Department (JPN Malaysia)
We provide the service of administer oaths for the taking and receiving of statutory declarations form of National Registration Department (JPN Malaysia) included:
1. The correction of facts in the Registration of Birth and Death certificates.
2. Consent of the biological parent(s) to give away a child for adoption.
3. Child adoption.
4. late registration of births
5. non- Muslim marriages notice to be displayed at NRD
6. re-registration of births and its annexed statutory declaration
7. solemnise a marriage at a place/location other than the office of the Registrar of Marriages
9. change or an addition of a name of a person
10. On single status of a person or of an unmarried person
11. Registration of marriages with foreign nationals
12. unmarried persons who practise cohabitation and produce illegitimate child
13. non-Muslim divorced persons who plan to remarry foreign nationals
14. adopting parents to amend an adopted child’s name